It’s turkey time! All are invited to come out and enjoy a roast turkey dinner on Monday, April 11, from 4:00-6:00 p.m. (or until sold out) in our fellowship hall. The dinner will include stuffing, mashed potatoes, vegetable, cranberry sauce, beverage and dessert. You can dine in or takeout. $10.00 for adults; $4.00 for children under 12. A handicapped entrance is available.
Our reopening taskforce met on March 1 to talk about the our Coronavirus Guidelines. With declining infection rates and changes in the CDC mask guidelines, we have decided to suspend our guidelines. As long as this trend and guidance continues, we will prayerfully discern what ministry looks like at Evangelical with less restrictions.
Currently we are not requesting folks to mask or social distance. Our worship committee plans to meet March 22 to envision what worship might look like going forward. We are so thankful for everyone working with us and we pray that these positive trends continue.
Daylight saving time starts tomorrow Sunday, March 13. Please set your clocks ahead an hour before bed.
Below is our worship service schedule for Lent and Holy Week.
- Ash Wednesday Service at 7 PM (March 2)
- First Sunday in Lent at 10:15 AM (March 6)
- Second Sunday in Lent at 10:15 AM (March 13)
- Third Sunday in Lent at 10:15 AM (March 20)
- Fourth Sunday in Lent at 10:15 AM (March 27)
- Fifth Sunday in Lent at 10:15 AM (April 3)
- Palm/Passion Sunday at 10:15 AM (April 10)
- Maundy Thursday Service at 7 PM (April 14)
- Cluster Good Friday Service hosted by Evangelical at 7 PM (April 15)
- Easter Sunrise Service (location TBD) at 6:30 AM (April 17)
- Easter Day Service at 10:15 AM (April 17)
Our Ash Wednesday service will be March 2 at 7 PM. As part of the service we will have the imposition of ashes. After the imposition of ashes, we will celebrate Holy Communion. All are welcome!