Starting January 10, Pastor Andrew will start a sermon series focused on fear and how God is more than our fears. We will use the Gospel of Matthew to look at fear and faith. The main image for the sermon series is of a shepherd. Psalm 23 tells us that “the LORD is my shepherd” (verse 1). The Psalmist proclaims that leads us and that “even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil; for you are with me” (verse 4). A shepherd is more than the problem the sheep face. Join us on Sundays at 10:15 AM on our Facebook page or at 2 PM on WMSS 91.1 FM.
Archives for 2021
In February, Pastor Andrew will start a new Bible study on Wednesday nights. The focus of the study will be the Gospel of John’s understanding of the abundant life we find in Jesus. How does Jesus give us life? What is eternal life? How do we live in ways where we experience the life God desires for us? Each study will start at 7 PM. We will not be meeting in person, but using Zoom to facilitate our study. Please contact us if you would be interested in joining the study. Below is the schedule.
- February 3, 2021- Life and Light (John 1)
- February 10, 2021- Born from Above (John 3)
- February 17, 2021 – No Bible Study
- February 24, 2021-Life in Unexpected Places (John 4)
- March 3, 2021-Resurrection (John 5)
- March 10, 2021-Bread of Life (John 6)
- March 17, 2021-Abundant Life (John 10)
- March 24, 2021-The Way to Eternal Life (John 14, 17)