What do Christians believe? When we recite the Apostle’s Creed on Sundays, what are we affirming? Pastor Andrew’s Sunday School class will explore these questions and more for six weeks in January and February. We will explore the Apostle’s Creed using Adam Hamilton’s book, Creed. Learn about the Apostle’s Creed and the basic tenets of our faith. Each week we will start with a time of prayer, an opportunity to share how life is going, we’ll watch a brief video, and we will then discuss the assigned reading. The class is being offered in person in our Zoom room or on Zoom.
Participants should pick up a copy of Adam Hamilton’s Creed. If you would like the church to order a copy of the book for you. Please contact the church office. The cost of the book is 13.50. If the cost of the book will be a problem, please talk to Pastor Andrew. If you would like to order through the church, please let us know by Sunday, December 25th.
- January 8-Introduction and Chapter One (God)
- January 15-Chapter Two (Jesus Christ)
- January 22-Chapter Three (Holy Spirit)
- January 29-Chapter Four (The Church and the Communion of Saints)
- February 12-Chapter Five (The Forgiveness of Sins)
- February 19-Chapter Six (The Resurrection of the Body)