The Evangelical United Methodist Church will provide a nurturing and stimulating Christian environment that challenges each of its members to reach out to people with "open hands, open hearts, open doors" and receive them in the name of Jesus Christ, to relate them to God, to nurture and strengthen them in their journey of discipleship, and to send them into the world to live as disciples of Jesus Christ.
The Evangelical United Methodist Church will develop an atmosphere of worship for its members, families, and friends to grow in Christ and for Christ.
- We believe that God is the creator of the world-a world that is good because God created it. Our responsibility is to care for the world that God has entrusted to our keeping.
- We believe that, inside and outside the sanctuary, Jesus Christ is our Lord and Savior. We accept the wholeness that God's forgiveness can restore-a forgiveness made concrete in the life and death of Jesus.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit is our daily companion who guides, directs, and empowers our lives and sustains our being.
- We celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ as the affirmation of God's redemptive love for all of human kind.
- We believe that the Bible is the word of God. It is the primary source wherein we find God's wisdom and truth that leads us to everlasting life.
- We believe that our faith can be given direction within the church family and our discipleshipeship expressed in our daily living.
- We believe that faith in Christ is bound to be expressed in outward acts of love-that personal salvation leads us into a mission of evangelism, witness, caring service, and social action.
- We believe our worship is the renewal of our covenant relationship with God.